Monday, July 20, 2009

haruan

Another story which makes me hot..........
I thought Daddy wouldn't be home for hours. Still, I guess it was pretty stupid, what I did.
My boyfriend, Rahim, was fucking me in my room. I was stark na- ked, straddling him as he sat in my chair with his pants around his ankles. He was kissing the back of my neck and feeling my bare tits as he fucked me. I had my back to him; we were both facing the full-length mirror on the back of my door so we could watch all the action. His big, stiff dick looked so wet and luscious as I slid my pussy up and down on it, and it felt even better.
thought I heard something in the hall, but before I could think about it, Rahim groaned that he was going to come. I started work- my cunt muscles on his dick and felt my own orgasm rising - feel of his big dick getting ready to shoot off inside my pussy always got me really hot! And then, at the worst possible moment - Rahim was just starting to shoot, and I was on the ragged edge of my own orgasm - Daddy opened the door. There I was, bare-assed naked and impaled on a big, bare dick, rotating my ass and fucking on it like a Chow kit whore - right front of my own father! It was horrible! I couldn't stop! I was actually coming as he watched. Poor Dad- dy just stood there and gaped, and I could see the hurt expression his eyes as I shudddered uncontrollably in waves of blistering orgasm.Rahim was shooting inside me, his hands grasping my bare ass, his eyes tightly shut as he drove his spurting dick as deep up my exposed pussy as he could.
I was still pumping my pelvis automatically. I saw Daddy's eyes fall to my cunt just asRahim 's big load began to drool out of my hole - he was continuing to pump me, and his big dick was pushing his jism out of me and making it ooze down over his balls. Then I saw the bulge in Daddy's pants. I stared and came again he watched me. Daddy closed the door quietly before Rahim opened his eyes, and just sat there with my boyfriend's softening cock still in my pussy, wondering what to do. I heard Daddy's car starting in the drive- way; he drove off, kind of fast, I thought. I'm sure he was confused when I ran him out afterward - we usually cuddled for a while - but I made him leave right away. I was waiting in the living room, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, when Daddy came home again. I was pretty scared.
"Daddy, I-" He held up a hand and stopped me. "Lori, you're eighteen and old enough to run your own life," he said. "I'm sorry I walked in on you. It's none of my business." Then he smiled, went into the kitchen, and started dinner. I just sat there, stunned. I had expected an argument, a lecture, yelling , or something, but Daddy just let it go! It was weird, I can tell you .
We ate dinner in front of the TV, and we were a little uncom- fortable - at least I was. We watched the tube for a while, then I went to bed. I was beginning to relax about what had happened earlier, but I stilllay awake for a while, thinking about it. And getting kind of horny, to tell the truth. Daddy had actually seen me bare naked and fucking - and not just fucking, but with a boy's dick shooting in my pussy!
And it had given him a hard-on . . . I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go back downstairs and see if daddy was still up. And if he was, I was going to try to talk to him about it. Ever since Mom left, Daddy and I have always been very close, and I knew I could talk to him about anything. I crept down the stairs very quietly; I didn't want to wake him up if he had fallen asleep in front of the TV like he sometimes did. He was still up, all right. The TV was off, and the living room was dark, but I could just see Daddy sitting on the couch by the light from the hallway on the other side of the ruom. He still had his T-shirt on, but he was naked from the waist down and was doing something in his lap with his hand . At first I thought he was scratching or something, but then it hit me like a freight train: My daddy was jacking off!
I just stood there in the darkened doorway and watched, totally fascinated. He was grunting and hissing like he was in pain, and his fist was flying up and down his dick about five times a second. His dick was big, much bigger than Rahim's, and it looked thick, too. I found myself licking my lips while I stared at it. It was gleaming and flecked with foam, and I longed to lick it off. Daddy is a big, muscular, good-looking man, and I admit that I'd had fantasies about him before. I always felt guilty, so I tried not to think about it. I even dated Rahim partly because he reminded me of my father. I didn't want to embarrass Daddy, so I was just about to turn around and go back to bed when I heard his voice, grunting out words, low and intense.
"Oh, baby . . . Oh,Zita, baby . . . Oh, you looked so good, so hot, with that dick in you . . . Oh, baby girl . . . You were dripping cum . . . " He was sweating; I could see the shine on his forehead. "Oh, Lori . . ." Suddenly, he stopped, and I saw his head droop. He was breath- ing hard, and I heard him curse. "Damn! Why can't I come?" Then he started again, his fist flying up and down his big, stiff dick. He was whimpering in frustration, desperate to shoot his wad. But he couldn't. Poor Daddy jacked off and jacked off, but it just wouldn't shoot.
I knew I had to help him, and I had to do it somehow without scaring him half to death or making him feel bad. Suddenly, I knew just what to do. Now it seems crazy, but at the time it just felt right - and it was the right thing to do, as it turned out. I walked around through the dining room to the other door, dropping my babydolls and panties on the way, and stood just out of sight by the doorway. I knew the light would fall on me just right when I made my move. I was totally naked. When I heard Daddy's dick-slapping again, I stepped out into the light and squatted, thrusting my pelvis forward lewdly. I pulled my pussy open with my fingers and posed, sticking my wet hole out right in front of him. "Squirt it for me, Daddy," I said, very clearly. "Squirt your big wad of cum all over the floor-" I had more words prepared, but that did it. He cried, `Oh, God,' and shuddered. Then I saw Daddy's white drops flying, heard him moaning wildly, and saw him jerking uncontrollably on the couch. I hunched at him, rolling my hips sensuously, and he hissed and shot me some more.
When he finally subsided and leaned back against the sofa cushions, I went in and sat next to him in the semi-darkness. "l'm sorry, Princess," he began, a hitch in his voice. "But you looked so-" "Daddy." I stopped him with my hand over his. It was his right hand, still sticky with Sperrn dribbling over his fingers. "Daddy, it's all right. It-" I hesitated. "It makes me feel good to know that you think l'm . . . sexy,
He sighed a long, deep breath that caught in his throat more than once. "I do," he said simply. He looked at my tits. (I was shil naked.) "I think you're the prettiest, sexiest girl - or woman - l've ever seen." I hugged him, and then he kissed me. It was so natural; there was nothing but a T-shirt between us. My mouth opened, and so did his. His big hands stroked and caressed my body while we French- kissed and tongve-wrestled, both of us lost in the wet contact be- tween our mouths. I pulled his T-shirt off over his head and felt his body, too. He was hard and muscular, hairy and big. The familiar smell of my father's body made me feel safe and sexy, aU at once. I took his big dick in my hand; it was stiff again, sticky with his last load, and I rubbed the slippery spunk into his swelling dick- head with my fingers. In a moment, I felt his fingers gendy touch ny pussy. I opened my legs wide, and his middle fnger sank all the way in ny sopping hole. He gasped. "You're so wet," he whispered. I squeezed his big dick. "You want to fuck me, Daddy? Do it. please do it," I breathed into his ear. I felt his dick twitch, and I squeezed it again.
"Oh, Lori . . . It wouldn't be . . . " "Please," I said again. Then I squeezed my pussy muscles on his finger. "Fuck me," I whispered. I slid down on the couch and took his big, sticky dick in my mouth and started to nurse on it lovingly. Daddy shivered a little. I looked up at him with his dick in my mouth. He looked back lown at me, and his dick started to get even harder. I could al- nost feel the pain he must have felt; his dick was so hard it was about to burst.
I sucked on the head, rolling my tongue around and around on t. I licked up and down the length of his big, thick shaft. I licked all over his balls while I slid my slippery fingers around on the tip. Then I sucked on the head some more. It was big and fat and hot, and it tasted salty and tangy. I closed my eyes and sucked off my daddy forever. He finally pulled my head from his dick and lowered me onto he cushions. I lay back on the couch with my legs spread as wide as they would go, and he followed me down. I guided his dick into my pussy with my own hand, and he slowly, smoothly, slid it all the way in .
"Oh, Daddy. It's so big!"
He fucked me for half an hour, sliding that big, thick dick in and out of my grasping pussy, slow and smooth. He fucked me till I came all over his dick, over and over and over again. He held me close, and I opened my mouth to him again as he fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. The rocking rhythm of his dick sliding in and out, in and out, moved me to my soul. Before long, I was crying, it was so good.
"Oh, Daddy, you're fucking me so nice!"
Daddy kissed my tears away and kept on fucking me. He was finally starting to breathe heavily, and I started to roll my hips under him and milk his dick with my cunt muscles. When I felt him shudder and start to tense, I stuck my tongue in his ear and my finger in his asshole and wiggled them both around. He came like a train wreck, driving his dick into me like he was drilling for oil, moaning and gibbering and drooling onto my shoul- der as he crushed me in his arms and shot my pussy full of the juice that rnade me. I held him in my arms and legs and held on for the ride catching every drop of his ball juice in my squeezing pussy.
When he was done, I wouldn't let him pull away. I held him lose and whispered things in his ear - things like how much I'd wanted him, and for how long. Soon he was whispering to me, too. he held me all night and called in sick the next morning. He fucked me thirteen times in the next two days. we fuck and suck all the time now, and Daddy keeps me naked and dripping with his juice almost all the time. Daddy is a great pussylicker. He eats my pussy like it's made of sugar, especiaily when he comes home from work and fnds me stretching it wide open for him, stark naked on the dining room table. I like to shock Daddy now!
And he likes it, too. Like the time he came home to find me kneeling on the living room floor with my ass up in the air, holding my cheeks apart with a jar of petroleum jelly next to me. "Get my asshole cherry, Daddy," I begged, just like that. He did, too. I had rug burns on my knees and nipples that lasted for days, and my poor little asshole was so tender the next time he fucked it (about three hours later). Another time, we were out at the mall and I flashed him my pussy between the racks in a bookstore; I had shaved it for him that afternoon, and I showed it to him hairless for the first time in a public place! It almost drove him crazy to sit through that movie with me next to him, knowing I had no panties on my smooth pussy. When we got home, he ate me for forty-five minutes just to punish me for being so naughty.
I sleep in Daddy's bed every night now. We like to fuck in my room, though. Guess how? That's right - with me straddling him naked in front of the mirror so we can watch his big dick sliding in and out of my wet pussy, just like the way he caught me that day. I guess Rahim's still wondering why I dumped him so suddenly

No comments:

Post a Comment